Foodie Finds: 7 More Best Places to Eat in Seattle/Puget Sound
Seven of my Favorite Restaurants in the Seattle/Puget Sound Area
1. Café Campagne near the famous Pike Street in Seattle is a great place to eat. It’s eloquent, yet intimate. Its shaded covered tables on the outside make it a cozy place. I like its light French bistro fare and wine. Dessert is a treat, especially the Gateau au Chocolat – a chocolate cake with cognac ice cream and cherry coulis 9.
Pike Place Market, 1600 Post Alley,
Seattle, WA 206.728.2800
Ototo Sushi NOW CLOSED. is located near the top of Queen Anne, a residential neighborhood near Seattle’s downtown with a great view of the Puget Sound. The Ototo Sushi serve fresh sushi and a wonderful chocolate catzone. The chocolate catzone alone is worth the visit.
7 Boston Street,
All Purpose Pizza & Ale NOW CLOSED in the Beacon Hill neighborhood of Seattle is a great place to enjoy a carb feast with an assortment of pizzas to pick from including upscale pies like Ked’s Fave to the healthy spinach laden La Verde pizza. An added treat for me is the walls are covered with cool abstract art. Oh did I mention that one of their desserts – the Crownie is a quadruple brownie with ice cream?
All-Purpose Pizza & Al
2901 S. Jackson St.e
Seattle, WA 98144
info [at] allpurposepizza.com
4. The Santa Fe Cafe has authentic New Mexico food with spicy chilies in its food and sauces. The Carne Adobada is considered their most popular dish. It’s spicy though.
Santa Fe Café
5910 Phinney Ave N
5. The Sunlight Cafe is a great vegetarian café in the Ravenna
area of Seattle for years. The vegie burgers are real good.
The Sunlight Café
6403 Roosevelt Way NE
6. The Lemon Grass is here in Olympia, WA. - another cool city in the Puget Sound area and the capital of Washington State. Of the city’s many good ethnic restaurants, the Lemon Grass is one of the best. Its setting is intimate and Thai food always fresh and delicious. The peanut prawns are worth checking out.
Lemon Grass Restaurant
212 4th Ave W Olympia, WA
7. Ramblin Jacks is another Olympia restaurant that has great food. It has a good menu of southern styled smoked meats without the preservatives or nitrites in them. And their Thai pizza with its marinated chicken and peanut sauce is worth going off your diet for.
520 4TH Avenue E., Olympia, WA
What are your favorite places to eat in Seattle? Please share!
List of more Best Places To Eat
Pat Babineau, Publisher
Community of People who appreciate that Chocolate is one of those
Constant Joys in Life.